I just point themm out quickly because I am fused as of now.
- Applied workspace permission to the WSDOC workspace by:
- defining new roles: Member@DOCGROUP & Admin@DOCGROUP
- defining the ROLEGRPMember@DOCGROUP and ROLEGRPAdmin@DOCGROUP, that will include respectively all Members' and 'Admins' roles groups. Just an utility group to eg: assign same modulel to all Admins' or Members across workspaces
- adding only these as roles to the DOCGROUP ws type
- kept the actual WSGRPDOC workspace, but recreated most of the resources, which where anyway emplty placeholders to get the correct objectperms assigned to the new roles.
- kept the image Gallery and Home which had already stuff in them, and manually assigned objectperms for the new roles
- made the new WSGRPWSDOC-Member@DOCGROUP group allow_join and modified the subscribegroups module so that people will join/leave this by pressing the button
- took away some perms at Registered and gave them to the RolePerms-xxx templates,, so that only people at specific roles for specific workspaces will have these objectperms. Less global perms, more objectperms.
- a bounch of other small changes that I ask you to notify if anything gowes wrong
TODO or NOT-TODO
- move the docu structures inside the workspace category and assign correct objectperms for these
- remove users from WSGRPWSDOC, they have all been imported into WSGRPWSDOC-Member@DOCGROUP now, and WSGRPWSDOC has no more perms, these are all assigned to WSGRPWSDOC-Member@DOCGROUP.
WSGRPWSDOC should be the including group of all other ws groups, but with no objectperms, perms, nor users assigned. Just an utility group to assign eg: modules to everyone in the workspace.